Thursday, April 10, 2014

Winter season-Part 2-Cold Fear turned into Gold






How Dora Games helped me?

Last season for me was nothing less than the cold-mare. I ravaged through the icy cold thoughts to seek the solution to the mystery that has befallen upon me. I think that every single person on the cold planet we call Earth, are attached the bulk of different stories. Upon those stories, the structure of the very life exists.
I remember the day one I looked at someone with arrogance.

The six year old boy. I was on a train with him and his father. Three of us in a VIP cabin.  The boy was really driving me crazy. In his hands was a tablet on which he was playing different Dora Puzzle Games.   I am not sure was in such childish games for both father and the son, but the sounds generated by that awful machine was really getting on my nerve. The worst was still to come. The train soon made its way through an underdeveloped hot village. Every time a  tree passed, the boy shouted:

‘Father, look the trees are going behind!’

At first I had no other reason except for smiling. But for how long can a person smile over the same thing again and again and again.  

I had to speak to the man, claiming to be the mad boy’s father, when the boy pointed at the clouds and shouted for the sixty-sixth time. 

‘Father, look the clouds are running with us!’

I told the person to take his son to the doctor. And it was his reply which filled with my whole gallons of icy cold water in the month of hot summers.



He replied:

‘I did, as two days ago, my son had the operation of the eye. Yes, we went to the hospital and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today.’

I was speechless.

One whole month has passed ever since this tragedy oriented event took place. At least I have found the remedy; I have dedicated my life to different Dora Adventure Games, to nullify the effects of chilling inside my heart. 





There is a lesson in this for all, but before that I want to know what the response of the people over my choice of song. Yes, as far as I am concerned, it has brought with me a positive change. Yes, I have changed from cold to hot gold. Is this content is to be continued…….? YES


Alternate link if video does not stream properly: 

Winter season-Part 1-Cold Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment